SERVICE AGREEMENT DETAILS
Rennco offers service agreements that will cover preventative maintenance, inspections and training on your Rennco packaging systems.
The agreement can comprise of 3 or 4 visits by a Rennco Service Technician a year. The cost of travel and living expenses are included within the agreement. Any additional services needed during the agreement will be billed at a discounted service rate.
Service Agreement Description:
• Initial onsite equipment and operational assessment performed by Rennco. This assessment is performed to baseline current operational performance to maximize effectiveness based on current plant needs.
• During each visit, a Rennco Service Technician will be onsite for up to ten (10) hour days. The visits will include operational observances, preventative maintenance, detailed equipment inspection and operator/maintenance training. Prior to each visit, the Rennco Service Manager will reach out to the customer one (1) week prior to visit to review the latest operational status of the equipment.
• Travel time and expenses are included within the contract. Visits should be scheduled four (4) weeks prior.
• At the conclusion of each visit, the Rennco Service Technician will conduct a wrap up meeting with the customer to review the visits findings. A full inspection report, including any recommendations, will be supplied within three (3) days of the visit.
• Within the contract period, Rennco will host an optional monthly one (1) hour technical review call with the plant. This call is designed to be an opportunity for the customer to ask technical questions relevant to the machine.
• As part of the preventative maintenance portion of the visit, Rennco Service Technicians will install OEM parts on hand as time allows. Rennco will review current spare parts inventory and will supply a list of recommended items the customer should maintain in stock.
• Option of sending your technician(s) to Rennco for onsite technical training (up to twice per year). No charge for the training however you would be responsible for any travel and living expenses for your technician.
• During the life of this contact, the customer will receive a discount on spare parts purchased.
• During the life of the contract, the customer will receive a 10% discount on hourly travel and labor rates for service outside this contract, including change orders and equipment installations. Travel expenses will be billed at applicable rate sheet.
• In the event the customer chooses to use allotted service contract time for service repairs outside of the purpose of the agreement, the customer will be given the opportunity to reschedule the inspections/training later at the discounted rate.
Contact Rennco.Service@ProMachBuilt.com for further information.